Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our little buddah



Mazlin is growing and changing so much. She is such a sweet pea. Very different than Mia in so many ways, but very much the same. If that even makes sense. Mia was always pretty much an independent child. In fact, my sister reminded me how upset I would get because I didn't think she really knew (or cared) if I was around. Mazlin is very different. She is a snuggler. She laughs so hard and gets so excited when she does things on her own. She lights up when big sis enters the picture and Mia has been an excellent big sister. We were worried but she is a little star as a big sis with the exception of the sharing concept. Mia is going to her Aunt's house this weekend and we are worried she may miss her little sister but we are also hoping the absense will make the sharing of toys much easier upon her return. One can only hope.

1 comment:

sdgrasso said...

Sisters share? Optimistic you are my friend. There are some that do but in my house they share, but it's more like a kick, a poke, a flick, or something along those lines but not anything else! And since we just moved, they no longer share a room which is WONDERFUL & PEACEFUL! Okay so they are 4-1/2 years apart which doesn't help :)

Sue