Sunday, December 07, 2008

One truth to parenting



People tell you lots of things when you're a parent but one thing is definitely true...the magic of the holidays come back to life when you have little ones. Today I was explaining to Mia how Santa comes down the chimney and it made me remember how magical that time of my life was. Not being able to fall asleep just waiting and waiting for the morning to come and then running downstairs and wondering how he knew what I wanted. I haven't thought about that for years. Just another added bonus.

(can you tell we like low lighting in our house)

2 comments:

Molly said...

My absolute FAVORITE part of all the videos you post is Laurie laughing behind the camera! (okay... the cute little girls are really my favorite part, but the laughing is a very close second.)

Did anyone tell you how much laughter kids can bring to your life? I love it...

Keep laughing!

bridget said...

I love the leg kicks...she takes direction quite well!