Monday, March 10, 2008

Leave it to the sisters

I realize more and more how not so different my sisters are to me. I mean, I am the only liberal vegetarian in the family and Dennis is the only brother-in-law that wears capri's...but all of that aside they know me like no other. The history we have makes the laughs a little louder and the silence a little more unbearable. I don't go more than a couple of days (usually) without checking in with one of them. I can't get much past them and they definitely call me on things within a second. They really are the funniest women I know (with the exception of a couple of extremely funny friends)

Okay sisters, so maybe I am having a hard time separating from Mia (2 dance classes and 3 school tries later--thanks for reminding me)

It was so easy when she was little and couldn't tell me how much she didn't want to go. I know. I know. I'm working on it. And yes, I am prepared for her to live with me for the rest of her life. In my estimation that will only be 10 more years before I hit retirement and she hits double digits.

No comments: