Friday, November 30, 2007

Pretty Pink Boots!

 

Mia is sporting some very cute new boots. It is her newest addiction. She is so funny lately when it comes to clothes and shoes. She has been loving this holiday thing. We have taken the girls to see santa and holiday lights. It is really pretty wonderful to see how excited they are about everything. Okay, I'm close to breaking down and getting a tree. The jury is still out on this one. My sisters already told me if I don't--they will.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate Gj. said...

um, i drove all around SL with you to find a witch that looked like it flew into your tree for halloween. i think you can do a tree for xmas. :)

xxoo

bridget said...

i know what you mean about the tree thing...i thought i was going to get away without one this year and alan guilted me by saying, "what, no tree on the last year of my childhood?!!" see you at the tree lot!!!!! b.