Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hola Dada


Hello Dada, Ma and Mazlin.
I'm staying very busy while you are gone. I'm going swimming with Lily, True and Felina tomorrow. It should be fun. I went to the park today with mommy, aunt Steph and Josh. I really miss you. I've been swimming with Elliot, too. Mommy said we can all go to the park when Mazzy gets home. I miss you and I love you.
P.S. I made two pictures for you tonight. One on paper and one on the rug. Mommy doesn't like the picture on the rug for some reason :)
Love-Mimi

1 comment:

McGrath said...

hi mimes...

you look so big in your swimming gear, i really miss you. you are going to be so glad to see your little sister mazy on tuesday, she is sleeping in your hand-me-down pajamas tonight, she is so cute. tomorrow we go through the embassy and momma found the dress you wore on that special day in 2005. mazy will be wearing it tomorrow as she makes her way closer to you. i think you are going to love mazy... she's "wow-cool!"

xoxo

dada